Treasure the Time Card - couture creations

by - 1:41 PM

Hi ,
I'm super excited to be sharing my first creation for couture creations 

I started off by dry embossing a piece of white cardstock using the tied together embossing folder 


Next I die cut this cute little die rowena 
Using the vintage rose garden patterned paper 
and fussy cut some flowers from the 12x12 patterned paper


Using a piece of green patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad
I die cut the 2nd die from the Mercato flourish 


To add under my flowers
Then I added a sentiment by cutting out one from the 6x6 
pad and backed it with a bit of cardstock 


Now to start gluing all the bits down 


I added some double sided foam tape to the back of my flowers
And started to add some of those little gems


Then I popped the little green flourish under the fussy cut flowers and added my sentiment 
And I'm done




Couture Creations Products Used



follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx