BETSYS COUTURE - Kaisercraft

by - 2:00 PM

Hi..
So today over on the kaisercraft blog I have 2 creations up on the blog
I had lots of fun creating this mini album
This fits 4x3 photos check out my tutorials for how to make this album


Here are all the close ups for a better look










  Supplies used

P1739 gown
P1745 garment
SS271 sticker sheet
SB700 Rhinestones silver
T302  mounting foam
PP960 paper pad
P1744 shawl

other - couture creations doily die - machine stitching - cotton thread



And here is my mini top hat 





Supplies used

CT818 collectables
T303 foam tape
P1738 A-line
P1744 shawl
RS451 Rhinestone Strips - Silver
EM927 Lace Pack cream
F644 mini blooms coconut
F627 Paper Blooms - coconut

other - couture creations doily die - glitter




Lots of fun creating these fun projects 

Thanks for looking 



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx