Pop Collection - Kaisercraft

by - 12:51 AM

Hi..
So not doing so well at the moment I have a chest infection that I've had for over 2weeks now but yesterday I was having trouble breathing and coughing that I'm hating I've been takin antibiotics that I've started today after seeing the doctor so I'm hoping that it will start clear out of my chest within the next few days and I can get back into creating as it's been like 4 days I miss it ..it has really taken it out of me as I feel so tired ..I've missed it so much today when I feel asleep I had a dream that I was scrapbooking lol then I awoke to find a rhinestone stuck to my face not totally sure how it ended up on my face ...lol but I'm sure we all have funny bling story's 

Well anyway 
I'm up on the Kaisercraft blog today sharing a few creations created with the new collection Pop!
First up is a card I wanted it to look like a big tag



 CD510 card pack black C6
P1685 party time
P1686 polka
P1688 lollipop
P1690 popcorn
P1691 sugar
SS265 sticker sheet
CS197 clear stamp treats

Other - cotton - doily die

And here is a layout I done of my nan havin a good ole time and yes she might had a few 2 many .
I tryed to keep the bright tones down a bit by only adding it a little here and there 




P1684 sprinkles
P1687 bunting
P1691 sugar
P1692 frosting
SS265 sticker sheet
CM120 captured moments 3x4 sprinkles
EM418 photo overlays party time black
T302  mounting foam
T314 Double sided tape
IP726 Ink Island
IP728 Ink Saffron
CS162 Texture Stains Clear Stamp
Other - mist - cotton - machine stitching






for more info on the Pop! collection visit the website

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx