Sumatran Tiger Calendar layout - Kaisercraft

by - 5:42 PM

hi
this week at kaisercraft it was my turn to do a tutorial and one of the new products is a 12x12 calendar its totally kool as their are no dates so you can use it for  what ever year you want so I'm using mine for next year so Ive added one page to October as we went to Australia zoo for my daughters 10th birthday and we watched a tiger show while we where their it was a total high light of my day and my daughters so i decided that it should be next years calendar October month
so my daughter can look and remember how amazing her birthday was..






Product used

EM421 12x12 calendar white
P1659 latest
P1660 Document
P1661 right now
P1662 nowadays
P1663 everyday
p1665 new
SS261 sticker sheet quotes
SS262 Acetate sticker sheet
CT810 collectables
T314 Double sided tape
T303 foam tape
AS253 Alpha stickers ivory
other - silhouette cut



here is my video tutorial



thanks for looking

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx