Amazingly Adorable - Sassy Scrapper DT

by - 8:43 AM

hi...
this week at sassy scrapper i got creative with my sewing machine folding paper and making patterns
using the moodboard as inspiration

 Prizes
$25.00 Sassy Store voucher 
 Internationals get a prize pack to the value of $25.00


my daughter eve at 6 months so cute when you catch them in a pose my hubby and i where trying to get her to smile and laugh for the camera
i only added a few embellishments so the paper and photo would pop
i cut the word eve of the end of believe to add to the top left hand corner of my photo


here is a video tutorial of how i created this layout



products in the Sassy Shop


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. I love your layout, gorgeous colours. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx