pretty layout and a card - sassy Scrapper

by - 9:58 PM

Hi..
This week has not been kind to me at all my youngest daughter got sick then I caught that gastro bug that was going around so my week has sucked totally but all is better now and I'm back to creating so
This week at sassy I've created another layout using 

And this layout is about one of the roses I have in my garden that I totally love and the have the most beautiful smell just love it...
My tag can be pulled out it has hidden journaling on it 


I love how a bit of texture paste can make a white background card pop just by adding a little bit of paint to tint the texture paste
white cardstock
cotton ,twine,watercolours ,wood veneer ,vellum ,sequence
Heart stencil


Ab- hugs Tag



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx