photo's - reefworld

by - 10:26 AM

hi
on the weekend it was my youngest daughters Eve's 9th birthday so we had some fun stuff planed on her birthday she wanted to swim win the pool with her sister jump on her new trampoline 
and go to Reef World we had an amazing day and i lucked out  and got some awesome shots cant wait to scrap some of them.. i ended up with over a hundred photos lol total bliss

 wow i cant be leave its been 9 years 
 my dad came up from down south to spend a week with us 
 his name is greg
 tried to take a photo too show how big he is
 this would have to be my most favorite fish of all time
 lovin the colours
 totally love this photo

 the girls got to pat the turtles

 Kara feeding the turtles
 eve feeding the turtles
ahh my daughter eve smiles but dont look at the camera oh well she had a wonderful time
we had a super fun day with my dad and the girls

thanks for looking
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx