Dream Catcher using chipboard and stamps

by - 11:51 AM

hi
so today i wanted to get a little creative i was looking up on my peg board and seen the little chipboard feathers and scribble circles from ScrapFX and i was like wow that a great idea make a Dream catcher and of cause when i started it my daughter now wants one but ill have to find another circle for that and some feathers lol but just maybe hanging this in my craft room will make my crafty dreams come true





products used
Dmc cotton -white
ScrapFX -Feather Stamps  Model: 2013249
beads/star beads ,blue ink
mont marte - glitter paint
crochet hook - 1.00 mm
stazon jet black

>>>>>>>

oh and i thought i would share what i got up to yesterday with my daughter kara
she has this ology thing going on at school this week on tuesday and of cause my daughter picked methodology to do so i was helping her with some textile stuff to stick in her book we made 
mermaid scales
 dragon scales
 griffin feather
fairy dust
four leaf clover
unicorn hair
didn't end up taking any shots of making these others


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Love the dream catcher idea! Looks awesome thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx