Spectacular Views....scrap fx

by - 8:44 PM

hi ...
so here is my other layout ive created for Scrap FX 
i really love the colour of raw chipboard as well as when you paint it but the raw just seems to go with most layouts you create i really love this photo of my hubby looking out across the wide blue wishing he was out on the water fishing in his boat lol me to i think its relaxing apart from getting sunburnt lol but i love that i captured a moment




With the Spectacular Views chipboard word I used my sharp scissors and cut the words apart



The urban corner chipboard was painted white then I took a border stamp and stamped over it


fancy pants designs - park bench
gesso,wood buttons,flowers,wood peg,rhinestones,paper clip,artline pen
kaisercraft paint

Scrap fx products
Urban Corner Model: 2013081


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx