Scrap FX Blog Hop

by - 9:00 AM

hi ... :)
so super excited this is my first hop with  Scrap FX 


we have a wonderful prize for this hop

 i have a few creations to share with you all 







Vitruvian Man Model: 2013083
Wrought Iron Corners Model: 2013084


photo credit to my dad for taking this photo on his holiday in WA (he gives me all his photos to scrap)




product used
Basic grey - Serenade
paint,gesso,string,ribbon,flowers,wood button
Wrought Iron Corners Model: 2013084
Wrought Iron Window Model: 2013086






product used
 kraft cardstock
gesso,ribbon flowers.lace,ribbon ,fiskars border punch,paint,rhinestones,mini flower punch,leaves,glitter
prima  #844622 #950033 #950071
prima flowers #548582
Scribble RectanglesModel: 2013045

i hope you all have enjoyed my creations

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
so all the Scrap FX DT got to gather and we come up with a bit of a Q and A we are doing on this hop

Q :What is your scrapbook "kryptonite"? (what style/colour/etc will people never see on your creations because you cannot deal with it???)

 A: i would have to say the colour RED im totally not a fan of it but i do try to use it now and then

Q: What do you listen to or watch while your scrap and WHY?

A: i listen to music and most of the time it is random or what mood im in

Q: Do you snack or drink while scrapping? What?

A: most of the time i drink juice

Q: How do you jump start your creativity when you find that it is missing?

A: i spend a good half an hour looking at all our photo's and that sparks ideas for colours and i go through my patterned papers

Q: What is your favorite technique(s) to use right now and why? What are some tried and true techniques you love to use?

A: misting/flicking paint and using stencils as i really love the creative side of scraping

Q: At what time of day are you most creative, or do you prefer to create?

A: in the afternoon and at late at night

Q: What makes your heart race?

 A: when i get new scrappy product in the mail

Q: If you were to describe one emotion while scrapbooking, what would it be?

 A: content (in the zone)

Q:  What are you afraid of?

 A: loosing my mojo

Q:  If you could choose a talent/gift what would it be?

A: it would have to be painting

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

your next stop is at Cindy and i bet she has some wonderful creations to share


Ab- hugs Tag

 

You May Also Like

32 comment

  1. Lovely work Anita and so love that balloon amazing love Liz
    http://myworldofscrap-hippychic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That balloon is amazing, love how you have created your LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gees Anita..these LO & tag are wonderful....what a marvellous scrapper you are. And interesting reading your Q & A - I adore red, & will scrap with it when I can.
    I actually had a red bath & accessories in one of my homes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gem you are Anita! So many creations and all so wonderful! Loved the used of our special "Man" LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That balloon is so cool and just love the tag...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow beautiful projects...I love the hot air balloon that's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the balloon is awesome (and espec the 3-D ness of it...and it must be great that your dad even takes pictures, wish mine had a photgraphy hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love your layouts and the dimension of your hot air balloon. Fantastic tag too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Fantastic way to use our "Leonardo" :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. lots of details to behold in all 3 pieces of your work. Thanks for sharing your inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work! That hot air balloon is genious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the inspiration Anita, I love the hot air balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome balloon, I wish I had half your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your balloon is absolutely adorable what talent you have! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely tag and I LOVE that 3D balloon! Wonderful projects! Yes i'd love to try out painting too- it's funny because I started out scrapbooking because I couldn't paint or draw and I wanted ways to decorate my daughter's room. Now I'm going full tilt into the thing I feared before- love that about this hobby! Great insights into how you think- getting new scrap stuff is my absolute favorite too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice work Anita. I love all the layering on the purple tag. Kudos to your dad for a beautiful photo. I absolutely love the 3D effect on your balloon layout - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! That hot air balloon! Oh my word- that layout is incredible! I LOVEEEE what you did with it. It looks straight out of a fairy tale! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your work is truly wonderful! I totally love that unique lay-out with the gorgeous hot-air balloon design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your balloon blew me away, great LO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your work is incredible...I know that everyone is crazy about that balloon, AND SO AM I!!!! How amazing it is! Plus, I would have answered the majority of my answers the same as you...lot's in common! Thank you for your blog, I am now a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Anita, you used our man!!! Woot! Way to go, he looks great and now you've got me thinking...ha! I love this post, so full of beauty. Really fabulous your dad takes such lovely pictures then shares them with you - a tag team effort, simply awesome. The LO with the balloon? Amazing. Every bit of it is perfection - I really love the photos you used in the balloon - love the cat in there!! Fun getting to read a bit more about you! Sending HUGS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love what you share, both in work and thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow, so much beautiful inspiration here - thanks so much for sharing! I too feel most creative late in the evening, no idea why :)))

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Anita! You totally rocked that hop! Your design are pure wonder, I especially love the one with the balloon (I don't know the English name of this!!)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. All so different and all so lovely, love your use of flicking the paint
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely to see your art here and I share your love of pint flicking and fear of losing the mojo :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow.. That airballoon is awesome! Wish i had some of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wooow! Love the baloon layout sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful projects! Love that amazing tag and the balloon layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Your work is amazing. I absolutely love the balloon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. your projects are incredible! My favorite is definitely the balloon! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx