Sisters by nature, Friends by choice

by - 10:07 AM

hi...
im super excited this is my first layout for scrap FX using some of these amazing chippies

this page is of my 2 daughters Eve and Kara
i did not go into to much detail with this layout as i wanted it simple i wanted the focus
to be about the photo , chippies and the stencil i have used


 Using the Leafy Swirls Stencil I used a card and smeared gesso as I wanted to give the leaves a bit of detail I used a scalping paint brush  then sprayed with mist to give the leaves colour




Using these wonderful chippies and a beautiful stencil

Leafy Swirls Stencil


papers used
fancy pants and October afternoon

Thanks for looking.

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Just gorgeous work here Anita, enhanced by these gorgeous chippies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx