Girls Just Wanna Have Fun....

by - 11:25 AM

Hi.... :)
i absolutely love this paper from glitz 
this a layout of my daughter mel and i playing around with the camera 
i used a stencil i drew and  hand cut of a rose and used the chevron roller doodle in grey watercolour to add texture to the rose image then i mixed up watercolour to mach the patterned paper and flicked it over my background then i dipped the bottom of my glue bottle in the watercolour paint to create small coffee rings
distressed all my bits of patterned paper stuck it all down added a few flowers and alphas and to finish i used a crafters workshop stencil and used gesso to give my layout extra texture






ive used 
white cardstock
glitz design 
mont marte waterwolours
mont marte gesso
Kaisercraft alphas
crafters workshop stencil - harlequin
twine ,date stamp,pearls,flowers,button,owl chippy

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

3 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx