She Loves Frogs

by - 10:26 PM


Hi 
not long now till Christmas I've been doing lots of chrissy shopping and my dad has come to spend Christmas with me so the house is full at the moment  ans I've been super busy with sorting out gifts for my girls and family I hopefully I will get todo some more scrapping...

Here is my second layout for scrapville this month using the monthly pack don't ya just love the pinks in this pack

My daughter loves frogs she plays with them all the time






December Monthly Pack - Rondelle by Prima
 This is a sample of the Patterned papers with their mix of flourishes and hues.
 Here we have the Silentium Flowers, an assortment of which can be found in the Pack.
The total abundence of this Pack includes:
2 x Cardstock,
6 x Doublesided Patterned Paper,
2 x Mini Alpha Sticker sheets,
coordinating Paper Flowers and Wooden Shape,
adhesive Bling shapes,
a length of Black Trim,
a metre of White/Cream ribbon,
mixed buttons,
journalling tags and
a decorative lace embellishment.
Pack is limited in-store whilst stock is available.
Monthly Pack Challenge expires pumpkin time December 31st.
so pop on over and email Janet for your monthly pack and join in the challenge to win a monthly pack






Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. I remember I loved frogs too. Hope her childhood is as happy as mine was.

    Lovely page. I always enjoy your layouts so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx