Frogs in Training...

by - 9:31 AM

HI,
its my Turn again this month to create a challenge over at Mystical Scrapbooks

my Girls are always bringing frogs inside and playing with them in the kitchen sink





Jillibean Soup - Game Day Chilli - Bite Size Bits

 Jillibean Soup - Game Day Chilli - Cardstock Sticker

Jillibean Soup - Game Day Chilli - Kraft - Kidney Beans

Jillibean Soup - Game Day Chilli - Kraft - Italian Sausage

Jillibean Soup - Game Day Chilli - Kraft - Sweet Onions

gesso,paint,machine stiching,fine artline pen,basic grey stamp,bling,twine,AC Roller stamp


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. omg amazing!
    There is so much I am loving about this (& your other recent ones), Really unique style & talent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful mixed media. I am really liking your scrapbook style. I was wondering about the frogs this is the second one, playing in the sink explains a lot. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Anita - you really do nail those arty farty backgrounds! (Wish I could!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx