She loves her Tunes...

by - 11:38 AM


hi peeps
well i totally loved playing with this awesome paper 
so i first layout this month using the oct monthly pack
is a layout of my daughter Melissa... as soon as she gets in the car to go to school in go the ear phones but i guess all teens are like that these days lol....






I flicked red and blue paint and used a
Chevron stamp I made from foam stamped with black paint

I punched a doily using a fiskars punch and cut it in half then cut strips of PP to make a border around my layout
Cut 2 more strips and punched a border along the edge of both strips
Then cut a wide strip of pp and glued the 2 punched strips along the 2 sides then i tore it so I could make a lace up adding the  eyelets
I used a thin strip of paper as the string then I cut a extra bit to go behind the lace up glued it all down added a bow and gumball element mated my photo on 2 different pp used a multi liner to add a border  add some folded roses and my title





October Monthly Pack
Glitz range, Cashmere Dame

Included in the kit is:
6 x 12x12 DS patterned papers
2 x cardstock
1x Glitz cardstock elements
1 x Teeny alpha sticker sheet
1 x piece tissue paper
1 x crochet doily flower
1 x pkt pale blue sticky bling gems
1 x length of red pom pom trim
1 x length of pale blue grosgrain ribbon
4 x blue eyelets
**EXCEPTION**
You may also use any of your own large alphas to add to the layout for the Title only

To participate in the Monthly Pack Challenge you must: 
  • Use only the contents of the Monthly Pack
  • Use as much or little from what’s in the pack on your layout
  • You may use techniques such as inking, stamping, painting, misting, sewing, die cutting or embossing
  • All challenges must be received at Scrapville before Midnight 31st October (via email or drop off)
  • International challenge guests can only enter if they agree to pay the postage from Australia.
  • The Winner of the October Monthly Layout Challenge will win themselves the NOVEMBER MONTHLY PACK! Yes, gotta love that! 





Thanks for looking


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx