Beautiful...

by - 8:47 AM

hey peeps ,
here is my layout using the sketch i created for scrapville for this month Sketch challenge

Your challenges must be in before Midnight (Pumpkin Time) on the 14th of November, so be sure to drop them into the store, or email your images into scrapville@iinet.net.au,

she is such a sweet horse




I started with my white cardstock and flicked light blue paint ..
Using water colour I added I stamped a chevron pattern on to my cardstock
Then using a basic grey stamp I added little leaves to the bottom chevron stamped images
Next I cut 2 1inch strips and used a pair of deco scissors to cut them in half doing a wavy pattern down the middle
Added a shipping tag and fussy cut out doily with flowers added a chipboard heart covered with pattern paper and punched 2 holes to make it look like a button and added a little twine bow to it
At the top of my page Ive added 2 more wavy strips of pattern paper and a lace trim ..
Next i cut out a doily from the PP and  a piece of PP to Matt my photo then used a leftover scrap and shipping tag behind my photo to give it a layered look then I added more twine, bling, chipboard button, feather and flower.and ribbon And used a fine tip pen and traced around some of the paint specks and to outline my border then added my title using basic grey chipboard stickers…



Thanks for looking

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Wonderful layout. I'm copying it for later use. Love all the details on your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx