Painted Nails

by - 12:47 PM



i had such a creative time playing with these Jenni Bowlin  papers 
i love the vintage style



 for my layout i used
cosmo cricket alphas tiny type
basic grey stamp
gesso,red paint ,fine artline pen



 this photo is of my daughter karas feet and my feet after we painted our nails i think they look awesome

the chevron mask i cut from paper and placed it over my cardstock and put gesso over the top
 i absolutely love these paper clips that i found at the shop they are just my style

i made the flower from white cardstock and painted it red then embossed it with swiss dots and sanded the dots and inked around the edges with black ink


Thanks for looking
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. haha, I had only very good looking .. the feet are bayed so funny .. I find this really funny photo and your design is really great .. I like it very ..
    I greet you from the distant Switzerland Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx