Little Lady...

by - 6:17 PM



Hey ,
so here is my page for the new colour room challenge
fab colours don't ya think not that i would normally use this crazy bright pink

 so this page is of my daughter eve posing for a photo
ive had this paper in my stash for awhile now so its about time i got to use it lol...
 ive been enjoying doing layers under my photos
i created my background using a bit of folded paper and i cut little patterns out and used it as a stencil/mask




Thanks for looking...



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. It is a BEAUTIFUL layout!! You sure know how to use the crazy bright pink when you do!
    Are the top and bottom boarders a punch with pen at the edge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sauce on Toast. Love the entire layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx