Daniel...

by - 5:08 PM


hi ...
here is my page for Sep/Oct Scrapville sketch challenge
so this page is of my hubby when he was 6 months old..


 on my layout ive used
light blue cardstock
Graphic 45 Heaven Little Darlings collection - Heaven sent
Graphic 45 Heaven Little Darlings collection - New Arrival
Graphic 45 Heaven Little Darlings collection - Bundle of joy
Graphic 45 Heaven Little Darlings collection -  Lullaby
fiskars paper egers - Deckle 
 Fiskars Circle Border Punch - Heart of Hearts
 Twine,Alpha Stamps,black ink,ligh blue watercolour,rhinestones,silver gel pen,chipboard circles,gesso,fine artline pen,white paperclip..

 

Thanks for looking....


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. That is gorgeous! Wish I had some snaps of my hub as a baby. Love the little postage stamp embellie too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx