Scrapville monthly pack layout and Tutorial

by - 3:24 PM



August Monthly Pack - Little Yellow Bicycle
SPLASH
$25.00
5 x 12x12 DS patterned papers
2 x textured cardstock
1 x 6x12 sheet coloured Mulberry Paper
1 x 6” DS die cut shape
1 x mini alpha sticker sheet
1 x 12" strip of sticky bling
1 x 12" length of pale blue webbing
1 x length of red ruffle trim with bling
mixed coloured transparency shapes
1 6x4 piece of coloured chipboard
**EXCEPTION**
You may use your own large alphas to add to the layout, IF you choose.
The Packs are available NOW 
grab one so that you'll be in the running to win the monthly challenge and get yourself the September Monthly Pack FREE.

Contact Janet for your monthly pack



this is a wonderful bright and cheery collection of papers this month the pic is of my daughter Kara Holding a striped seapike i caught on a jigging line






Creating a Masked Background Tutorial


       I started with my cricut and picked an image I wanted to use as a mask. I used a leftover piece of laminate to cut my image out of Next I centered my cutout image with a bit of double sided tape to where I wanted it to be


     Then I put a few dobs of gesso on top of the image in random spots and used a old card to spread the gesso over my image to create a mask


     I flicked green watercolor paint to give it a bit more color


   I repeated the process 2 more times in 2 of the corners of my background



Thanks for looking


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx