scrapville Layout Sketch Challenge

by - 5:24 PM



hey peeps 
so here is the sketch that i created for scrapville 
Layout Sketch Challenge

Ends Midnight 14th August.
here is my take on the sketch using a 
Ezy Pzy Kit from scrapville if you would love this kit
 Contact Janet for your Ezy Pzy Kit

 this page is of my daughter and i at Christmas
09 at a holiday house in Bribie island




I used an embossing folder Swiss dots and pressed it into my background paper
And sanded it with a sanding block

I cut all my patterned paper bits referring to the sketch
I embossed the punched strip and leaves  and sanded them .
Them I made a flower rose out of a strip of patterned paper added my title and doodled around my patterned paper







Thanks for looking
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx