Fishing With Eve

by - 9:27 AM


August Monthly Pack at Scrapville - Little Yellow Bicycle
SPLASH
$25.00
5 x 12x12 DS patterned papers
2 x textured cardstock
1 x 6x12 sheet coloured Mulberry Paper
1 x 6” DS die cut shape
1 x mini alpha sticker sheet
1 x 12" strip of sticky bling
1 x 12" length of pale blue webbing
1 x length of red ruffle trim with bling
mixed coloured transparency shapes
1 6x4 piece of coloured chipboard
**EXCEPTION**
You may use your own large alphas to add to the layout, IF you choose.
The Packs are available NOW 
grab one so that you'll be in the running to win the monthly challenge and get yourself the September Monthly Pack FREE.

Contact Janet for your monthly pack




this photo way taken of my daughter Eve fishing in the bay






I used gesso with water color paints and smooch sprits on my cardstock
I ruled a line 1 inch around my patterned fish paper and fussy cut it out so I would have the fish swimming as a border
I used the pale blue webbing and Mulberry Paper to make flowers and punched a circle for the middle


Thanks for looking




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx