She is My Sunshine - layout

by - 9:20 PM

hey peeps
more creative time with our monthly pack 
Fresh by Authentique
 In this Pack:
 5 x 12x12 DS patterned papers
4 x cardstock
1 x alpha sticker sheet
 1 x paper flowers cluster
1 x satin flower cluster
3 x pearl brads
1 x pearl stick pin
1 x length of red tulle trim
1 x length of latte webbing
1 x length of ribbon
2 x buttons
**EXCEPTION**
You may use your own large alphas for the Title.
The Packs are available NOW

Contact Janet for your monthly pack

well yep ive been having some messy fun with my layout Ive used bubble wrap with paint and some smooch spritz that i flicked and misted




I stamped with bubble wrap with paint
Doodled a border around my cardstock
Added some mist
Used a postcard from the paper to journal on



here is a fun Tutorial for creating lettering using

tim holtz typeset
i used Thicker Kraft cardstock and ran it through my big shot
so it did not cut all the way through and i was left with embossed letters


 then i cut them out


Thanks for looking



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx