off the page Heart

by - 8:12 PM


Scrapville monthly pack creation
Fresh by Authentique
 In this Pack:
 5 x 12x12 DS patterned papers
4 x cardstock
1 x alpha sticker sheet
 1 x paper flowers cluster
1 x satin flower cluster
3 x pearl brads
1 x pearl stick pin
1 x length of red tulle trim
1 x length of latte webbing
1 x length of ribbon
2 x buttons
**EXCEPTION**
You may use your own large alphas for the Title.
The Packs are available NOW

Contact Janet for your monthly pack

I had a bit of a play and created this off the page Heart





I started with a blank mdf heart that i painted white then stamped a flourish around the edges in blue and brown
I matted my photos on patterned paper and punched a border strip for the bottom of my photos
Then I cut out 2 shells from the patterned paper and made a flower using a die and put a brad in the middle
Next I added a bit of red trim and a bit of gorse to the back of the flower and a little twine bow…

 Thanks for looking




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx