life's beautiful at the Beach- layout

by - 11:27 AM

hi guys im back with another fab layout for this month but this time its for scrapville 
using the new monthly pack Fresh by Authentique
these papers are absolutely lovely 

life's beautiful at the Beach
this is a pic of my dad and his lovely dog cindy walking on the beach when they went for holidays in WA




1.       I started with water colours  grey and light blue that I flicked on my white cardstock
2.       I cut 4 strips of patterned paper at  ¾ of an inch to form my border frame around my layout
3.       I matted my photos on patterned paper and added a tab at the top .
4.       I punched out a doily with my fiskars circle punch
5.       Then I cut out the wish you were here card from the patterned paper
6.       I cut out 2 shells and popped them up on double sided foam tape and added a bow to them
7.       Then I cut a thin strip of patterned paper at ¾ x 5 inches with a triangle out at one end and on the back of that I gathered latte webbing .
8.       Next I added a sticker and a flower with a brad in the middle
9.       I used chipboard alphas by maya road.




Fresh by Authentique
 In this Pack:
 5 x 12x12 DS patterned papers
4 x cardstock
1 x alpha sticker sheet
 1 x paper flowers cluster
1 x satin flower cluster
3 x pearl brads
1 x pearl stick pin
1 x length of red tulle trim
1 x length of latte webbing
1 x length of ribbon
2 x buttons
**EXCEPTION**
You may use your own large alphas for the Title.
thanks for looking
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx