A Washed Look...

by - 7:43 AM



i had a bit of fun with this layout for scrapville using the june monthly pack and some white paint

this layout is of my daughter kara




Ive misted my cardstock and added a stamped edge around the border
Then cut octagons out with my cricut  glued them to my cardstock and then painted over my stamped border giving my layout a white washed look..
June Monthly Pack - Little Miss by Bo Bunny
 6 x 12x12 DS patterned papers
1 x half 12x12 DS diecuts
2 x white cardstock
1 x MHC large white paper flower
1 x MHC medium coloured paper flower
1 x pink Adorn It alpah stickers
1 x 12" strip of sticky bling
1 x 12" length of white flower lace trim
1 x pink string of pearls
1 x raw picket fence
2 x MS white paper doilies
**EXCEPTION**
You may use any of your own large alphas to add to the layout, IF you choose.
The winner of the May Monthly Pack will be announced on Monday 4th June, and we will all find out WHO  has won their June Monthly Pack FREE!!


The Packs are available NOW

Contact Janet for your monthly pack


Thanks for looking

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. I adore hexagons, so this kit plus these makes for a fabulous soft pretty page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx