Green Ants

by - 9:08 AM


Hi guys 
here is my first layout using this months monthly pack
Be You - Fancy Pants Designs $25
The Pack includes:
2 x cardstock
6 x ds patterned papers
1 x half stip of die cuts
1 x black Thickers
1 x A5 chipboard die cut shapes
4 x assorted buttons
1 x length of black ric rac
1 x length of ruffle trim
1 x strip of black rhinestone bling
The Packs are available NOW

Contact Janet for your monthly pack



this photo was taken last year when i went to see my mum and sister for Easter i think these little ants are amazing to of turned this plant into a home..



I've used water paints to create some colour on the cardstock to match the patterned papers
sewn around the outside of my cardstock to create a border
I've added foe stitching and doodling and border punched paper and gathered and stitched them together
and created a rose from folding a 12 x 1 inch strip of patterned paper..
I cut a scalloped edge and a little flag that I gathered and sewn



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx