Cherish 6x6 mini Album Tutorial

by - 5:06 PM


Cherish 6x6 mini Album  Tutorial

I was cleaning up my scraproom and found a pack of 6x6 page refills that I totally forgot I had so I wanted to share with you all this mini book I made

I punched the mini album refills and dividers with my bind it all and painted my Owire with acrylic paint to give it a vintage shabby look.

I used some boxboard that I had in my stash to make the album covers


Then I cut a bit of pink cardstock to fit the cover of my album and punched the holes


This is a fun technique
I used a rose stencil and acrylic paint to create a background on my
Pink cardstock

I set my album cover aside to dry

After my paint dried I punched a border out from a strip of patterned paper 
To add to the top and bottom of my album cover

I cut another bit of patterned paper to size and stamped my title on

I start layering all my patterned papers
the way I want them on my cover and glue them down


Then I glue my album cover page to the boxboard album cover
Put all my album together and bind it all together with my bind it all
Distressed around the edges of my album with my scissors
Then added a few more bits and
Here is my finished mini 6x6 album

Zutter Products
    Zutter  Bind-it-All
    Owire - 3/4” Black
Other Materials
Boxboard
pink cardstock
Prima paper {melody collection}
papercraft sentiment- Life’s moments
 heidi swapp stamp - cherish
rose stencil ,acrylic paint, rhinestones,flowers,memento ink
mini chipboard bit, fiskars border punch

Happy crafting








 Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx