I Love You!!!

by - 3:28 PM

here's my layout for Karft it up Feb challenge

LOVE
 and
Pink on you layout



my baby Kushan enjoying a little bit of sun
i took this photo last year and this photo took a bit to get of him as he tends to put his face or bum in the camera so i had to wait till he finished wanting a pat but i spent and hour just taking photos of him..
ive used
cardstock - kraft
paper - pinkpaislee - basic grey
basic grey stamp,chip stickers - kaisercraft paint,rhinestones
memento black ink -dymo label  - fine Artline pen
Fiskars border punch -apron lace
fiskars paper edgers -clouds


Thanks for lookin

NAMETAG
post border

You May Also Like

5 comment

  1. Aah isn't he gorgeous...very pretty - especially the way you've cut around that patterned paper. This challenge is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the green and purple combo..thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout Anita. I too am a huge animal lover. Great job. Thanks for playing along at KIU.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a gorgeous layout Anita, I just love your fussy cutting and the design is fabulous too, thanks so much for playing along with us at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout, Anita! My cats always run when I get the camera out?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx