George Basic Shapes Flowers Tutorial..

by - 10:02 AM


The other day i was cleaning my craft room and seen my  George Basic Shapes Cartridge so i thought it would be awesome to make a Tutorial using the george basic shapes cart flowers2  as i havent used my george cart for a while now so

ok first cut 2 of flower 2  on shadow blackout at 1 an a half inch
and another at 2 on shadow blackout at 1 inch
Then cut around the edgers of the flowers with paper edgers
now ink all around the edgers and put a little ink in the middle
Then mist them with water
Next scrunch them up and leave them to dry
once dry open them up
now start layering from big to small
next punch a hole in the middle of the flower
to push the artificial flower stamens through
or if you don't want to use artificial flower stamens you could use brads , pearls and beads

here is something i made using these flowers


Thanks for looking


NAMETAG
post border

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. Wow, beautiful flowers, Anita Marie!
    Thank you for the great tutorial!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful flower Anita, & love that george thingy...I love a tutorial, & yours is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope to clever for me. Just make me heaps and send them to me!!! rofl
    Clever work darls.
    Hugs
    tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx