for fun!!!

by - 1:24 PM

wow the weather has been so mugy and the last few days we have had some rain i absolutely love the smell of the rain and Ive been cleaning up my messy scraproom when i started it totally looked like a bomb hit it but its almost done ..
 well here is my card that I'm entering in a few challenges..




Tickled Pink Stamp - Lil Birthday Pinkette August
Prima paper {melody collection}
white cardstock,pearl beads
handmade paper flower,ink,border punch,copics
Marianne Designs Creatables Die - Branch

Challenges





NAMETAG
post border

You May Also Like

7 comment

  1. This is beautiful! :o) I love all of the gorgeous texture and layers! The stamp is so fun and whimsical... and so well colored. Lovely design all around! I saw your entry on LUFP and thought I'd say hello. :o)

    Hugs and blessings! http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...
    Thank you so much joining us for Link UP for Pink...
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image.....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful. I love all of the dies you have used and the other embellishments. I've also joined LUFP. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card...lovin' the image!
    Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so so pretty! love all the layers!!
    Thank you for having shared with us over at LUFP! ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not find the gadget to follow your blog.....be back to join
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx