Bird Girl

by - 8:24 PM

hey guys
i had a lot of fun making this layout for a sketch challenge over at Scrap Therapy
i tell ya i wasn't happy when i opened a bran new pack of 12x12 white cardstock to find they all where crinkled a bit ahh well.. it still turned out ok...


my minds eye, Kaiser carft paper & paint ,Basic Gray button
string,little button,craft foam thickers,flower stamp

ok so in the photo is my daughter Kara and my beautiful bird nubby its so too because he only likes Kara and i he bites the rest of the family....

thanks for looking

NAMETAG

post border

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Great sketch and I love what you did with the background. Think I'm going to play along with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx