scrap page and some cards...

by - 2:01 PM

hey all so here is some more scrapin I've done and a few cards to share
ok so I'm getting better at taking photos of my scrap pages i think Ive found the right setting on my camera yay!!! I'm really enjoying the challenges over at Scrap Therapy I'm gunna have to pop on over to big w and get some more photos done...

i had a bit of fun with some bubble rap an ink
paper used Bella blackberry jam papers..


and here are a set emerald faerie cards so so cute

thanks for looking

NAMETAG

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. The scrapping page is absolutely gorgeous and the photo is stunning! Everything just goes and flows together! The cards are SUPER cute!

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best photo & a brilliant LO Anita...really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx