i love a sunrise in the morning..

by - 2:50 PM

hi their well I'm kinda loving my lazy Sunday ..lol..ok so on to my layout i did today i did have fun scraping today for a bit of fun their was a challenge over a scrap therapy for last month to take a landscape photo and for this month scrap it so here is my layout...


the photo was taken the last time hubby and i went fishing this month i totally enjoyed my day out on the water not that we brang home that many fish..lol


thanks for looking

NAMETAG

post border

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Anita Marie, I just love the layout.

    I also just noticed your snapshot of your stamping space - so organized and kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely AM. but...brang...hmmmmm.... roflmao. Gorgeous layout chickee

    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx