Faerie Tag...

by - 3:44 PM

hey peeps
well still no pc yet so to keep me sane ive made a tag for a challenge over at bizzy becs store blog 
for a bit of fun...
well i ended up installing my printer on my hubbys pc so i could print out some digi's and yesterday it had a Major fit and crashed i think it was cause i installed all me programs that i use and totally forgot to restart oh its working ok now till it crashes again..im totally trying to get back to creating as i miss it alot...



happy crafting
Hugz..xx

NAMETAG

You May Also Like

4 comment

  1. Very cute tag Anita ... love the colours. Hugs Honor x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty Anita! I love your colour combo & that image is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Anita, so cute! Thanks for joining us for the May Challenge at Bizzy Bec's.
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS,beautiful colours and image!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx