cards & pc

by - 5:05 PM

hey peeps  i got up at 5 this morning i was woken up by my cat he meowed in my face and i tryed to go back to sleep but he wanted to play so the sleeping never happened so i got made a coffee and went into my craft studio that i totally need to clean and made a few cards using bombshell stamps 



good news im getting parts to build a new pc im over the moon about it Yay...
i have a new lcd screen and keyboard and im using my old tower



 GIGABYTE GA-880GM-UD2H AMD 880G Intergrated Video HDMI/DVI DDR3 1800Mhz (OC) 7.1HDAudio
 AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Six Core Design 3.2Ghz / 3.6Ghz Turbo Core 9MB Cache Socket AM3
G.SKILL Twin Pack RIPJAWS 2x2gig (4gig Total) DDR3 1600MhzCL9 (PC3-12800) F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL



al in all it should be a kick ass pc well i hope so anyway...

Thanks for looking..


NAMETAG

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Gosh you are some woman Anita...cards & PC's...good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new computer. Now you will be able to upload and post even faster.lol. You know I love these two cards. I think you really went above and beyond on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx