Delicious Doodles DT cards

by - 10:33 AM

so here is a my Delicious Doodles DT cards from challenge's 20,21




 I've been so behind with all of this as i have no computer of my own !! it is totally driving me crazy Ive been having to use my hubby's pc and its totally slow like a old lady crossing the road..lol and a whole lot of probs with this pc too like stuff not loading up and the chat box not working in any ning site's and not having a printer to print anythin out and what make it worse is that we have already formatted the computer twice.. so i have to build a new pc for me i think as soon a possible thats for sure..


NAMETAG

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Man, blogger is being a pain! Took me three goes just to get this comment box up!!
    Gorgeous cards hun, loving the colours. Hope you get your compy probs sorted real soon - we miss you here in blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards. I especially like the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx