a little bit of shabby chic..

by - 5:11 PM

so here is a few thing i made for the Donna Salazar Designs DT call
using the Grandmas Garden line i did have a lot of fun creating these projects i pumped up the tunes and got to work ..{i did not get in but their is always next year..!!!} i absolutely loved playing with this paper line..




this one is of my Himalayan cat Kusthan



and this layout is of my daughter eve..


i must say i was disappointed not getting in but its just not my time i guess but creating makes me happy so this is totally not going to stop me lol..

thanks for looking..

NAMETAG

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. How did they NOT want you on their team!! Their loss hun - these are FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, better luck next year. Your projects are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx