Dictionary Flowers..

by - 10:20 PM

hey ya peeps lol in a happy mood :)
so maybe my mojo was a little lost today and has found its way back to me... so here is my tag for the new southern girls challenge this week i had fun makin this tag i used a little glitter for the flowers and i got it on my face and allover my shirt it totally funny how you only use a little but ya get all over the place even when your tryin not too..lol..

is you like and want this sweet little Emerald Faerie Digi pop on over to Deb's shop

i have a new toy and i only payed $5.63 a Dymo Caption Maker Embossing Machine

 ive been embossing paper with it
so much fun..


thanks for looking ok later's
NAMETAG

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. I love these flowers Anita, the colouring is really cool as well - I may have to borrow that Idea ;)

    gorgeous cards and I love Deb's new stamps - so very cute and versatile.

    Thanks for playing with us at southern girls. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Anita Marie. Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls this fortnight. I really hope to see you again at our next challenge.
    Hugz,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx