first card of the year

by - 12:57 PM

my first card of the year..its been a mad house at home at the moment as the kids are going back to school in a few weeks so I've been getting all their books ready for school...we have had a few things go wrong to start the year off our PS3 sh!t itself that was a pain, but my hubby pulled it apart and fixed it took him the hole day reading blogs and forums and 3 hours to fix it but now he knows how to do it it wont take as long if he has to do it again.. and my step brother's wife had a car crash but lucky they are OK the 2 kids where in the car too lucky kids have good car seats these days oh and our town has floods in it and the creek that runs at the back of our place has flooded ..that's it .. all in all we are all good..lol
 so any way

 here is my DD DT card...

using Hydrangea image



CardStock - white
Patterned Paper - DCWV
Design Team - delicious doodles
Main Stamp - delicious doodles - Hydrangea
Dry Embossing - Cuttlebug Embossing folder Textile
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Swiss dots
Colouring - water colours
lace,pearl

here is a card my daughter Eve done this week


Thanks for looking

NAMETAG

You May Also Like

4 comment

  1. These are fabulous hun! Loving the horse!!
    You guys stay safe over there, been seeing the pics here in the UK - nasty!!
    BTW - did you catch my email at Smeared and Smudged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards. I hope you're not too badly affected by the floods. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Eve so clever...lovely, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anita, I should have finished that comment...I adore your hydrangea card...superb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx