chrissy cards

by - 9:28 PM

wow I've been a little lazy with my blog but i can say its because i have been super bizzy like a bee I've been Christmas shopping and i have it all wrapped up so today i got to be lazy for the most of the day and get creative so here is what i been up too....

The Challenge to create a card that has a colour Scheme that you normally wouldn't use


CardStock - green,white

Patterned Paper - DCWV - latte stack
Challenge's - DC - DECEMBER CARD CHALLENGE 1
Main Stamp - bugaboo - CUPCAKE mistletoe
Dry Embossing - DoCrafts Snowflake Embossing folder
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Swiss dots
Seniment : designed by me - we wish you a merry christmas
ribbon,craft pearls,copics


challenge is fruit on your card


CardStock - green,red,white

Patterned Paper - Basic grey
Challenge's - DC - DECEMBER CHALLENGE 2
Main Stamp - Elizabeth dulemba - Apple
Dry Embossing - Cuttlebug Embossing folder D'vine Swirl
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Swiss dots
Seniment : Happy Holiday stamp
craft pearls,punched flowers,ribbon,copics



thanks for stopping by

NAMETAG

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Anita, It's adorable!
    I set up an online Coloring Page Tuesday gallery through facebook so people could share the creations they make using my images at . If you're on facebook, I hope you'll share your card there - it's where I pull each week's featured card from for my weekly Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter .
    Thanks!
    e
    Children's Book Author/Illustrator
    Elizabeth O. Dulemba
    http://dulemba.com
    http://dulemba.blogspot.com/
    Latest Release:
    ** The 12 Days of Christmas in Georgia (Sterling, Fall 2010)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx