warm winter wishes

by - 2:47 PM

this is a quick post as my hubby is playing COD online



CardStock - white & purple

Patterned Paper - from my stash
Challenge's - WNW - Challenge 40 - Lavender and Lace
Main Stamp - Wags N Whiskers -Fairy Hannah
Element Stamp - DollzXBonez - designed by me - lace flower
Dry Embossing - DoCrafts Snowflake Embossing folder
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Swiss dots
Seniment - DollzXBonez - designed by me - warm winter wishes
fiskars border punches - Apron Lace & Lace
copics,Kaiser Craft Rhinestones,ribbon

NAMETAG

You May Also Like

5 comment

  1. I know the music from COD now! If its not Josh (son aged 10...shhhh!) then its hubby! Thank goodness they play it on PS3! No interrupting my crafty time...also, keeps them busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe she is so cute and I love the colour :D
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Anita...you are so very talented. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Anita and done in my favorite color too!! Great job ... keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Anita. Love the image you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx