Happy Halloween - Day #31 Of 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

by - 7:32 PM

Welcome to the biggest, baddest, creepiest Halloween stamping event on the web!

(Or at least we'd like to think so!)

oh NO my last project for Halloween...!!!!
wow cant believe how fast this month has gone its so crazy
i wanna say a big thanks to all the lovely ladyz that commented on my projects for the 31 days of Halloween
i have totally enjoyed myself i so hope i inspired people because i was with all that i seen







so here is my project for the last day
its a 12x12 clock



twiddley bits - tree
twiddley bits - house

clock bits MDF board from my craft stash

Kaiser Craft black paint

delicious doodles - digi stamp - Grotesque Gargoyle
Bombshell stamp - butterfly queen - star
basic grey paper for the moon
cricut cart - happy Hauntings






Thanks for looking


You May Also Like

13 comment

  1. Wow Anita...how fab is that clock of yours!! Love your card, & love your tag...you are a witchy woman scrapper for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing projects Anita! This hop has beenso much fun! Thanks for your inspiration. Hope you leave that clock up all year long. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all 3 of these! Great Seuss card! LOVE that awesome clock, and that tag is spooktacular! Happy Halloweenie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Anita... all three projects are amazing ... but that clock!!! I LOVE it. That deserves a special place somewhere in your house all year
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the clock! THe 3d house is awesome!!!
    Have a happy and safe Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all of your amazing inspiration and your last project are even more spectacular.

    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Anita- that clock is stunning! What an amazing project Halloween or not. I love it!!!

    The tag and fish card are pretty wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the clock and tag. The cards sentiment is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita, I've enjoyed your fab projects all month long! Your clock is awesome, and the tag is so pretty. The Dr suess card is perfect for this last day, I'm happy that it happened and I could visit all you wonderful ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Halloween
    I love your clock and everything else is fantastic as well
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the clock is AWESOME!!! i have enjoyed your projects all month long! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the clock, all great projects! its been great visiting all month!
    Happy Halloween
    ~Kapree

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - great work. Love all your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx