DAY #25 OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

by - 11:18 PM

OK so I'm totally excited but before i forget about why I'm posting its day 25 yay wow not long now. all 3 of my girls are going to Halloween party's this weekend I'm so glad that the school is putting it on in their  new hall so I'm sure Kara and eve will have so much fun with all their friends.....

 so for today i have a card i know it don't have a stamp on it but i stamped a white stamp pad all over it to make it look like fog my hubby loves this card ....so here it is




thanks for looking


You May Also Like

12 comment

  1. Congrats on your new venture! I popped over there and snagged Lilly. Thanks so much. How exciting! The card is totally awesome! Scary as all get out! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Great news! If this card is like what will be on your new blog, it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is EXCITING!! Adorable freebie and I can't wait to see more of your images. I love the ones you have been sharing in your creations. The card you made is FABULOUS!!! I think Ink works if digi stamps work :) JMHO

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, congrats!!!! it's wonderful when you can do what you love! thanks for the freebie! and wonderful job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great news, thanks for the freebie.

    That is a fabulous card I love the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this gargoyle. The 3-D effect is amazingly real with that moon in the background. Thanks for the freebie and good luck with the new venture
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new digi shop!!! Lily is adorable! Thank you for giving her to us! I can't wait to color her up! Your gargoyle card is wicked!!! I love gargoyles! This rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, gargoyles are so creepy cool! And congrats on your digi shop, I will definately check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new venture. Your card is awesome love that image
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! and this card is awesome I love that gargoyle he's creepy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome I hope that flower and skull are in the digi shop.

    Gargoyles are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx