DAY #23 OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

5:00 PM

Welcome to the biggest, baddest, creepiest Halloween stamping event on the web!



(Or at least we'd like to think so!)

hi guys
how are you all today awesome i hope will today I've made a spooky frame using my cricut as i don't use it a lot as i find i waste a tone of paper but I've been saving my paper scraps up .... so ya prolly seen this photo of my daughter before but she Love's how i vamped her so here is my frame


ok so ive used
cricut cart - HAPPY HAUNTINGS
skull digi flower - by me
black Kaiser Craft flower
and because i love this Layout i done for a cybercrop and its spooky i will share it with you guys




Thanks for Looking



You Might Also Like

12 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx