DAY #23 OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

by - 5:00 PM

Welcome to the biggest, baddest, creepiest Halloween stamping event on the web!



(Or at least we'd like to think so!)

hi guys
how are you all today awesome i hope will today I've made a spooky frame using my cricut as i don't use it a lot as i find i waste a tone of paper but I've been saving my paper scraps up .... so ya prolly seen this photo of my daughter before but she Love's how i vamped her so here is my frame


ok so ive used
cricut cart - HAPPY HAUNTINGS
skull digi flower - by me
black Kaiser Craft flower
and because i love this Layout i done for a cybercrop and its spooky i will share it with you guys




Thanks for Looking



You May Also Like

12 comment

  1. These are fabulous. GREAT frame, I bet your daughter loves it all put together!

    The layout is wonderful. WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay out and frame are both amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on both!!!! love the skull flower and the skelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layout and frame are both marvelous and spooky and love your digi flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAyout and frame are fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Great work! Fab pix of the kids, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must be so proud of those 2 gorgeous girls. The framing of Kara? is fab. Love the little heart on the skellie
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both rad! But the frame with that pic of your daughter is seriously creep-tastic! She looks scary as hell! Grrrreat job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That frame is totally cool! The layout is beautiful :) Wonderful job on both projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome frame, great lay out and gorgeous pictures

    ReplyDelete
  11. great layouts! on the second one...I love the colors! and the flowers are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx