DAY #19 OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

by - 10:27 PM

Welcome to the biggest, baddest, creepiest Halloween stamping event on the web!



(Or at least we'd like to think so!)

hey guys
I've had a full on day today as its my daughters birthday tomorrow so I've just finished making 24 cupcakes for her class and I've got all her gifts wrapped up...
here is my project for today


Smeared ink digi stamp
basic grey stamp

Kaiser Craft paper
string,ribbon,copics,gel pens



it will be 6 years ago tomorro
shes not a baby anymore




Warning a big Hole in me an a whole lotta Blood




the first day i got to meet eve i was scared and totally did not want to get cut open I'm sure most of us don't but i had no choice as eve was breech and she had the cord wrapped around her neck and ya prolly thinking OMG yeah i was at the time too i was totally freakin out...but it was all worth it in the end..!!










Thanks for looking

You May Also Like

14 comment

  1. love the tag!! great job! wonderful scapebook pages!!! happy birthday to your little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome girl!! happy birthday little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! LOVE the sentiment. Happy B-day to your sweet daughter! Yikes! Those were some memories. Totally worth it in the end, though. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to have my large son surgically removed because he was breach too! It sucked! But was soooo worth it!! Enjoy Eve's birthday!! Your 31 Days tag is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is cool, I had to laugh at the sentiment you chose :) Happy b-day to your Eve, great set of layouts you did on her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tag is so me :) Awesome

    Happy birthday to your little one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tag and I love the layouts too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag! But those layouts are really fantastic! You had some wonderful photos to work with! Happy Birthday to Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHH- Happy Birthday to Eve and you are doing a fabulous job Mom!

    Love your creation for Halloween, but the scrapbook pages are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your scrapbook pages are amazing. And I love your tag too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome tag love it happy birthday to your little girl
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the tag! And your layouts are awesome!! Same thing happened with my son, his cord was around his neck and his heart beat was going way down. But he was fine once he was out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tag is fantastic - but the LOs of your daughter's entrance into the world are amazing. A big Happy Birthday to her, enjoy her day. Funny - but my daughter was breach with cord wrapped round her neck 2x as well. Small world when so many have shared the same experience
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx