simply betty stamps Teen Challenge

by - 1:39 PM

wow i think I'm a bit sick today like i gotta head cold or something but im not that sick that ive lost my mojo yet so here is a card that ive made for a challenge over at simplybettystamps
i have also made my own skull flowers digi to add to the card...

simplybettystamps Teen Challenge


7gypsies
all my memories
Embossing folder Swiss dots
simplybettystamps - My Kids Emo World Digis
skull flower digi stamp by me..!!
Copic's : YR20.E00,E21,R20,C-3,YG11,100,R29,B00,B24



You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. HOLI COW!! I LOVE this!! Love your skull flower embellie too. So wicked cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this piece of ART!!! What magnificent colors, so rich and full of details!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx