OH The Horror - LBS creepy and kooky Cybercrop

by - 10:55 PM

so the Little scrapbook shop are having their monthly cybercrop and I'm lovin it sick...lol i totally love horror I'm the only one in the house that likes horror movies i have a sick and twisted mind i think all the blood an gore i just love it...i still have 4 challenges to do but i thought i would share the 2 that i have done so far and the awesome poster that was created by Kerryn for the LBS creepy and kooky Cybercrop



so for the first LO i did was challenge # 4
i used a photo of my hubby in a cage i know its not that scary but the look on my hubby's face is ...lol



and now for challenge # 2
i vamped my kid yep and she totally likes it how kool is that... and before you say i wonder if she knows that her S is upside down well yes i had to be a little kooky



















THANKS FOR LOOKING


You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. you have been busy!and everyone of them is BRILLIANT!
    You have lovely lasses.
    Well done you!
    lynx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx