CopicOz challenge

by - 3:09 PM

i found this awesome copic blog called CopicOz its totally new ..lots of tips and techniques...
and they are having their very first Challenge its posted on the LAST WEDNESDAY of the month
and ends on the  23rd August, 6pm Monday Australian EST and yes they have a prize so go check it out!!!
so here is my card i so just had to play with my copic's as i totally love'em...


cardstock
creative memories paper
7gypsies
Copic's : BV08,BV00,BV02,G05,G17


NAMETAG

NNCDivider

You May Also Like

5 comment

  1. This is a beautiful card and your purple roses look wonderful!!! Thank you so much for playing along and being the first one to enter in our CopicOz challenge!!!

    PS. I can't believe it - you are from my home town!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Anita this card is just gorgeous...Great job...luv marg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "dark" nature of your card, really makes the lovely flowers Pop!

    Like Kathy I used to live in Maryborough... what a small world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Anita, love those gorgeous coloured purple roses, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great detail in your colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx