CyberCrop creative weekend at LSBS

by - 9:34 AM


challeng is to make a card with the theme as "Celebration".

Challenge 1a Card Sketch
Basic Grey
old book paper misted
homemade flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Grant stamps
Print blocks brad
Clear plastic flower
Embossing folder Swiss dots

challenge is to do a layout inspired by the sketch, and combine it with a twist in the title

when Kara was little she was a pain she touched everything knocked things over tipped things out she was a cyclone where ever she went their was a big mess to clean up....
Challenge 1" Sketch
My Mind’s Eye
KI Memories
Basic Grey stamps
American Crafts thickers
chipboard alphs , brads
homemade flower



challenge is to scrap something about a drink... could be your favourite, or your least favourite... or someone elses' fave

"Challenge 2" Pick your Poison
Basic Grey brad
love elsie
DCWV
flowers,ribbon,chipboard, staples,ink
Clear plastic flower
Embossing folder D'vine Swirl
blue cardstock


 

challenge this month is to create a layout that is inspired by this image. The layout should be of a celebration - whether that is a traditional type of celebration or just something that makes your heart sing

Karas ninth birthday she had a friend sleep over for her birthday she had 2 days of fun
i love this photo of her because it makes me happy when she is happy....

Challenge 3 Inspiration Challenge

My Mind’s Eye
creative memories paper
homemade flowers
prima flowers
Grant stamp
ribbon , staples
Kaiser Craft pearls


challenge is to use Glimmermisted tags on a layout or card

this is my sister centaine and my daughter kara
she had come down for a week holiday so befor she went back home we took photos for her to take home ...
Challenge 4" Step x Step

My Mind’s Eye
Basic Grey
homemade flower
prima flowers
kelly panacci
tags,old book paper
Kaiser Craft pearls
Kaiser Craft paint


There are three (3) parts to my challenge
Part 1... I would like for you to use colors of greens, browns and reds, you don't need to use all three colors but you have to use at least two of the colors, minimal other colors will be accepted, but I do mean minimal!!!
  • Part 2... I would like you to scrap a subject from your everyday life that you may not realize how important it is to you and or your family, so have a good think about it.
  • Part 3... I would also like for you to raid your stashes and use up some of your old embellies and maybe one item that has been RAK'd to you....

because their are five of us theirs a lot of washing and when my washing machine went bung i had to wait a week for my new one that was the worst week of my life with out a washing machine

"Challenge 5"
My Mind’s Eye
love elsie
Adornit
American Crafts thickers
old book paper
homemade flowers, staples, Rhinestone,string, brads

well i had an awesome weekend scrapping  thanks for looking....... 


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx